Wednesday, October 21, 2009

rainy thoughts

as soon as i opened my tired eyes this morning i could hear the pitter-patter of the rain on my window ledge. it was so hard to get out of bed, sleeping while it rains is one of my favorite things. but i got up anyways and it was so cold for the rest of the day. i couldn't stop wishing i was asleep. lately i've been listening to a lot of 'a fine frenzy'; alison sudol has the prettiest voice. i changed my blog name to bomb in a birdcage because of her album :) i recommend 'you picked me', 'blow away', and 'almost lover'. and she's also really gorgeous :) so there are my thoughts for the day. stay warm <3



so softly, rain against the window. and the strong coffee, warming up my fingers.

2 comments:

  1. you're so lucky i wish it was cold in florida, but no its summer all year round

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw yeah i know the feeling because i go to florida every year :( it can sometimes be annoying when it's so cold though. come visit one of the cold autumn states! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies :)