Tuesday, October 20, 2009

questions

1. Would you get back with your last ex if you could?
no, thank you.

2. What color shirt are you wearing?
white.

3. How old was the last person you kissed?
umm, he was 16.

4. What do you hear?
the new flight of the conchords album-i told you i was freaky :)

5. What are you excited for?
halloween, my birthday, thanksgiving, and spring dance show.

6. How many kids do you want to have?
one or two.

7. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
fortunately.

8. What name would you want besides the one you have?
i'm not sure.

9. Your favorite band?
my chemical romance <3


10. What did you do for your last birthday?
went to new york with my mama.

11. What's your main ringtone on your phone?
vibrate.

12. What time did you wake up today?
6.42 ahhh!

13. What were you doing two nights ago?
at my best friends house :)

14. Do you like having your hair pulled?
it's my number one pet peeve!

15. Name something you can't wait to do.
get my car.

16. Last time you saw your mom
half an hour ago.

17. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
my inability to do math.

18. If you had $250,000, what would you do with it?
give it to my parents.

19. How long have you worked at your current job?
don't have one right now.

20. Favorite song at the moment?
eet-regina spektor.


21.Describe the shirt you have on?
big and cozy!

22. Last thing you ate?
lasagna.

23. What's your favorite month?
hmm, november.

24. Your least favorite month?
january or september.

25. What's the last piece of clothing someone borrowed from you?
a scarf.

26. Who is getting on your nerves right now?
ehh, people at school.

27. Most visited webpage?
facebook.

28. Last person you text messaged?
my bestfriend.

29. Last person to make you sad?
my parents yesterday morning.

30. Would you take a bullet for your best friend?
of course, as i hope they would for me.

31. Favorite kind of drink?
tea with milk and sugar.

32. Favorite food?
bread.

33. Favorite dessert?
chocolate anything.

34. Have you been to Europe?
yes; the most amazing 2 weeks of my life.

35. If someone you hated died, what would you do?
i'd feel bad because i'm a sensitive person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies :)