Sunday, February 14, 2010

xo





happy valentines day to all<3 i'm sitting here drinking rose tea and looking at gorgeous pictures of rose gardens. i'd love to have my own rose garden in the english countryside one day, where i can sit and ponder my thoughts. it's still cold where i live, but i'm looking forward to the beginning of spring, which is one of my favorite times of year. i bought the most adorable rose patterned dress to wear when it's warmer, and i can't wait! this week i was incredibly shocked to hear about the death of alexander mcqueen, which is an extremely great and tragic loss to the fashion world. mcqueen will always continue to inspire others through his designs. i've been trying to blog more lately, but i would love for you to leave me a comment below telling me if you are liking my posts. thank you! <3 i hope everyone's valentines day has been magical and filled with love, even in the smallest of ways. <3xoxoxo

(song of the moment: boneless- the notwist)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies :)