Saturday, November 7, 2009

fall desires


hello lovely bloggers. <3
next weekend is my birthday, and i've been trying to come up with some clothing that i'd like! i'd absolutely love a new jumper, some mittens, a jacket, and a few scarves and shirts. i really love this look, Icelandic Fall by Brynja J. on lookbook. it's my perfect idea of a a fall look, and i love her red lipstick. a lot of crazy stuff has been going on in my life lately, today i shot photos for the local cover of my city's newspaper. nerve racking! but i'm home for the rest of the day, and i'm just going to laze around instead of going to my friends humongous party (which is so far away). hope everyone's weekends are lovely and filled with warm drinks and fall colors. <33


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies :)